My first post

 Hello! My name is Mayah lesser I was born in California but moved to Albany, Oregon and was raised here. Life in Oregon has been great, the scenery is beautiful, I love to go on hikes and adventures. I also love to drive. My older brother and sister have always had an eye for cars so I grew up loving them as well. I recently graduated and have all this extra time. I still have no serious plan for the future yet but I cant wait to see where it takes me. I am currently enrolled at LBCC aiming to get a business management certificate. I am doing so and enrolled in this class to have something to show. I am considering starting a business and a certificate like this would help me out a lot. Advertising and getting your name out there is one of many of the difficult things to start a business. Learning the different tricks and the more complex ways to captivate peoples attention would give me a great start. 



  

                              Me at Foster Lake.                                   My car I bought this summer.

Comments